?

Log in

D I G I T A L H E A R T S [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

(no subject) [Sep. 13th, 2006|11:18 pm]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S
whistlindablues
[Filter: Robots, Reploids, Androids and anyone who knows how to fix them.]

I hate having to ask this, I really do but, I need to know if there is a reliable energy source for robotic-beings anywhere? It's... Important that I know this.

[Filter: Cinnamon and Suou-san]

I have an idea to work around the stuff with Wolf-bot.
link29 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Sep. 13th, 2006|06:20 pm]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S

pheraen_noble
[mood |concerned]

Locked to NinianCollapse )
link10 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Sep. 11th, 2006|03:02 pm]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S
islandcourage
[Current Location |Ghost Zone]

...gotten awfully quiet, hasn't it?

Guess that kinda makes sense, since everyone's got their environmental hazards to deal wi



WHY HELLO THERE BIG GIANT YELLOW THING
linkpost comment

(no subject) [Sep. 5th, 2006|10:08 pm]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S
abetterfake
Mushroom Kingdom. A land home to sentient fungi, and occasionally occupied by malevolent turtles, mutated mushrooms, and fire-breathing flora. The current leader of said kingdom has a tendency to get kidnapped.

Well. Things certainly clears things up. Yes. This is perfect.



I'm going to get out of this forsaken ghost planet even if I have to destroy every single freak here to do it.
linkpost comment

(no subject) [Sep. 1st, 2006|12:20 am]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S
tenseikenslash
[Current Location |Fuyuki City]

Okay. Got a name for it now. I guess that's something.

A way out would be something better, but I kinda doubt I'll be that lucky.



Too quiet here. It almost makes me wish Skye were around.

...almost.
linkpost comment

(no subject) [Aug. 30th, 2006|09:01 pm]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S
kickdemonass
[Current Location |Mushroom Kingdom]
[mood |angryplant killer-y]

Holy Poitreene, if ONE MORE flower spews fire at me, I'm going to RIP IT OUT OF THE GROUND and use it for a SALAD!

Or a whip.

vafsndalvc;s I WANT OUT OF THIS PLACE ALREADY!!
link7 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Aug. 30th, 2006|08:59 pm]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S
ostentare
[Current Location |Fuyuki City]

Well isn't this just peachy.
linkpost comment

(no subject) [Aug. 29th, 2006|09:12 am]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S
nolifewasted
[Filter: Ashton, Rin]

All right.

So.

Now that we're in one piece again (who exactly was that?)

I'd say it's time to go help the King.
link13 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Aug. 29th, 2006|01:13 am]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S
ace_pirate
[Current Location |Sumaru City]

[Filter: Katsuya Suou]

Kid, I hate you and your thrice-damned city.

[Filter: Cinnamon]

Do you always have to carry me over your shoulder like that? I can still kind of move around, you know.
link31 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Aug. 29th, 2006|12:52 am]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S

hardtospeak
it all keeps falling down, over and over and over...

I'm not sure how much longer I can bear to see it.

filter: Tidus and AsellusCollapse )
link15 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Aug. 28th, 2006|10:42 pm]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S

copier
Gee, I existed and I wasn't an impersonator last time I checked!

Whatever. I've got more important stuff to do than listen to him anyway.

Kyyyyyy~? I think I've almost caught up to you. Keep up the flashy things, kay?
link4 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Aug. 28th, 2006|10:01 pm]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S
tenseikenslash
[Current Location |Fuyuki City]

What the hell is going on here?
link21 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Aug. 28th, 2006|08:04 pm]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S

bladeofprophets
[Current Location |Spaceport 5]

I have found little of importance since I have arrived in this place, even if I have not finished my exploration. I have found no one else yet, human nor Covenant.

Searching through the items littered about has only told me what I already knew. This, whatever this place is, is of human creation. I do not recognize most the items and I have not yet figured out what these so called "twinkies" are.

I do not suppose there is anyone else in this place where there seems to be any manner of items littered about and loud sounds (which I assume is also human... music) playing all the time?
link15 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Aug. 28th, 2006|07:31 pm]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S
abetterfake
[Current Location |The Mushroom Kingdom]

Explanations. Now.
link140 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Aug. 28th, 2006|09:52 pm]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S
whistlindablues
[Current Location |Sumaru City]

I'd say waking up in what appears to be Tokyo City in the 20th century would be weird, but then I read some of the things posted here.

Whatever. I know there are other people in the same situation here, I'll be looking for you.
link12 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Aug. 27th, 2006|01:23 pm]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S
staroffreedom
Hmmm.. once you get used to this strange thing, it's fairly useful.
This situation is unusual, but I can relate to it a little, so I will do my best to help anyone in any way I can.
link3 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Aug. 23rd, 2006|09:16 pm]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S

patissier
[Filter: Ryu's Friends]

What have they told you.

In the city. Everything you've heard. Type it up.

[Filter: Zelos]

I've had just about enough of these walls.

[Filter: Public]

I'm getting out of here.
link7 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Aug. 23rd, 2006|07:46 pm]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S
shouryuu
[Current Location |Sumaru City]
[mood |resigned]

[Filter: Suou Katsuya, Wolf, Cinnamon]Collapse )
link13 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Aug. 23rd, 2006|08:35 pm]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S
stun_edge
[Current Location |Timeless Road]

It seems I've been presented with something of a dilemma.

After travelling along this dusty, Godforsaken road for what seems like an eternity now, half delirious with thirst, two nights ago I came across a wagon that had stopped for the night. As I approached it, I noticed someone trying to untie the reins of the oxen, and assuming him to be a thief, demanded that he halt or face justice. The thief fled, most likely scared off by the sight of my sword, and the owner of the wagon was so grateful to me for saving his oxen that he offered to let me travel with him (and even shared some of his food and water with me, a welcome change from my previous snake-and-cactus diet).

The man told me he was a banker travelling to some distant city called Oregon. I vaguely recall that being the name of a historical city in A Country that was destroyed during the Crusades; it seems that I have ended up in some past version of my own world. Apparently, the road to Oregon is extremely perilous, and the gravestones and ruined wagons I've seen along the trail were left by unfortunate travelers who weren't able to survive the journey. When I asked him why he was risking such a dangerous journey, he became strangely silent; I wonder if perhaps he is a fugitive from the law, or if some sort of disaster befell his home city. I didn't press the issue, not wanting to be forced to walk the road alone again, but perhaps I'll investigate further after I reach civilization. I can see a river in the distance... perhaps I'm beginning to near my destination.

The question of what that man's circumstances are may be irrelevant, however. Yesterday morning, I volunteered to go hunting to replenish the food I had taken from his supplies, and when I returned, his wagon was abandoned. I searched the area, and found only a broken rifle discarded some distance from the wagon. There's no indication of what happened to him or where he went.

His water supplies are beginning to run low, and if I'm to have any chance of making it to civilization I can't afford to simply abandon the wagon here and continue on my own. But... if there's any chance that man is still alive, I can't simply take advantage of his kindness like this. Heavenly Father... what should I do?

(I've begun to periodically signal with a flash of lightning from the Thunderseal. If anyone in the area can see these signals, please head toward them if possible. Together we may be able to find the wagon's owner, and if not... his wagon may be our best hope of survival.)
link8 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Aug. 21st, 2006|11:32 am]
D I G I T A L H E A R T S

pheraen_noble
[mood |calmcalm]

So I'm finally getting used to this little device...it's quite the lifesaver, in fact!
linkpost comment

navigation
[ viewing | most recent entries ]
[ go | earlier ]